The Parks Division is responsible for maintenance of the associated turf, landscaping, irrigation systems, pathways, play structures, benches, tables, and public restrooms in town owned parks. Town owned parks span over 70 acres that include the Old Rail Trail, Blackie’s Pasture, South Knoll Park, McKegney Green, Shoreline Park, Downtown Plaza Area, Belveron Mini Park, Cypress Hollow Park, Zelinksky Park, Elephant Rock Pier, and miscellaneous islands, medians, and more.
Town Engineer & Director of Public Works Email Phone: 415-435-7388
Engineering & Public Works
1505 Tiburon Boulevard Tiburon, CA 94920 Phone: 415-435-7354 Fax: 415-435-2438