Report a Problem

Use this form to report problems with construction projects, such as after-hours or unpermitted work, to the Building Division. When giving information, please be as specific as possible in regards to the location and nature of the problem. If you require follow-up contact, please be sure to provide your name, phone number, or email. 

If you would like to report a problem with a Public Works project or a Town-owned road or park, please report the problem to the Department of Public Works

For after-hours assistance or to report a hazardous condition that requires immediate attention, please contact the Tiburon Police Department at (415)789-2801.