The Town Council is now accepting applications from Tiburon or Belvedere residents that would like to serve on the Diversity Inclusion Task Force. The Council will be interviewing applicants in early 2022 to fill a vacancy on the task force. The person appointed will serve until 2/2/2023 and will be eligible for reappointment to another term at that time. View the special vacancy notice.
The qualifications for serving on the task force are:
- Possess the experience, qualifications, and knowledge either in your professional career, volunteer work, or personal capacities to engage, organize, and provide recommendations to achieve diversity and inclusion goals and policies.
- Possess awareness about how the role of systemic racism produces inequities the task force will attempt to address.
- Have an interest in working on policies regarding diversity and inclusion.
- Have the time and schedule flexibility to attend monthly meetings.
- Full-time residency of Tiburon or Belvedere is required.
To apply, submit an application and your resume to Town Clerk Lea Stefani by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1505 Tiburon Boulevard, Tiburon CA 94920.
The deadline to apply is January 20, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.