The Town Council is now accepting applications from Tiburon or Belvedere residents that would like to serve on the Diversity Inclusion Task Force. The person appointed will serve until 2/2/2023 and will be eligible for reappointment to another term at that time. View the special vacancy notice.
The qualifications for serving on the task force are:
- Possess the experience, qualifications, and knowledge either in your professional career, volunteer work, or personal capacities to engage, organize, and provide recommendations to achieve diversity and inclusion goals and policies.
- Possess awareness about how the role of systemic racism produces inequities the task force will attempt to address.
- Have an interest in working on policies regarding diversity and inclusion.
- Have the time and schedule flexibility to attend monthly meetings.
- Full-time residency of Tiburon or Belvedere is required.
To apply, submit an application and your resume to Town Clerk Lea Dilena by email at email@example.com or by mail at 1505 Tiburon Boulevard, Tiburon CA 94920.
The deadline to apply is November 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.