The Town of Tiburon is now accepting applications for a variety of volunteer positions on Town Council-appointed boards and commissions, as outlined below. Applicants should be residents of the Town of Tiburon and have the time, interest and desire to serve on the board or commission, including attendance at regular monthly meetings and other activities.
The following Boards or Commissions have current or pending vacancies in 2020:
- Belvedere/Tiburon Joint Recreation Committee (The Ranch)
- Belvedere/Tiburon Library Agency Board of Trustees
- Building Code Appeals Board
- Design Review Board
- Heritage & Arts Commission
- Marin Commission on Aging
- Parks, Open Space & Trails Commission
- Planning Commission
To apply, please submit a completed application and resume to Town Clerk Lea Stefani at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Tiburon Town Hall, 1505 Tiburon Boulevard, Tiburon, California. Please call (415) 435-7377 for more information. The Council will conduct interviews of interested applicants in February.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.