March 3, 2020 Special Election
On November 6, 2019, the Town Council adopted Resolution Nos. 43-2019, 44-2019, and 45-2019, calling for a special municipal election to be held in the Town of Tiburon to elect one (1) council member on March 3, 2020. The individual elected will serve for a short 2.5-year term, until November 2022.
To become a Town Council candidate, you must be over 18 years of age and a registered voter in the Town of Tiburon. The nomination period for the March 3, 2020 election will begin on November 11, 2019. The last day to file nomination papers is December 6, 2019.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for Town Council, please contact Town Clerk Lea Stefani at (415)435-7377 or email@example.com.
Candidates for March 3, 2020 Election
Nomination Papers Issued/Filed/Qualified
- Jack Ryan (Issued November 13//Filed December 5/Qualified December 5)
- Daniel Amir (Issued November 22/Filed December 2/Qualified December 2)
- Kathleen M. Defever (Issued November 25/Filed December 5/Qualified December 5)
Fair Political Practices Forms Filed
- Daniel Amir
- Candidate Statement
- Form 501 - Candidate Intention Statement
- Form 410 - Statement of Organization, Recipient Committee
- Form 460- Campaign Disclosure Forms
- Kathleen M. Defever
- Jack Ryan
Page updated 1/22/2020