The Belvedere-Tiburon Disaster Advisory Council meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 4 p.m. Meetings are open to the public.
Agendas, Minutes and Staff Reports
Agendas and staff reports will be posted on the Thursday or Friday before the regularly scheduled meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
View Upcoming Agendas
Current Advisory Council Members
- Tom Cromwell (Belvedere), Chair
- Jerry Butler (Belvedere)
- Stefanie Hill (Tiburon)
- James Sherman (Tiburon)
- Holli Thier (Tiburon Town Council)
- Tiburon Town Manager Greg Chanis
- Belvedere City Manager Robert Zadnik
- Tiburon Police Chief Ryan Monaghan
- Belvedere Police Chief Jason Wu
- Tiburon Fire Protection District Chief Richard Pearce
- One member each from the Marin Operational Area Disaster and Citizen Corps Council, Reed Union School District and the Belvedere-Tiburon Library staff
Get Ready 94920
The Joint Disaster Advisory Council works closely with the Get Ready 94920 program.